Wednesday 11 March 2009

Lloyds have at least 1 decent employee

Wednesday March 11th 2009

Hello Jade

I appreciate that you are doing what you can and your responses have been timely and containing the best information that you have. It is obvious that the department that you have to deal with simply does not recognise customer care or even requests from Lloyds employees like yourself who are just trying to get a job done. I would go for a job at HSBC if I was you.

My patience has run out now and I am writing a letter, an email and an online blog in an attempt to be heard by the Lloyds Banking Group. This is no reflection on you personally, but on the Cardnet customer service at Lloyds in particular. Also a quick estimation by me shows that we could be owed as much as £2500 and rising in overcharges. In terrible economic conditions like today, that figure could be crucial to keeping people in jobs.

I have also pretty much decided to take our £1,000,000 of card processing to HSBC now. I have found them cheaper and to be much more responsive (as a whole) to customer service and a feeling of quality about them that is absent from the Lloyds Banking Group.

Best of luck Jade. Please continue your lone crusade on our behalf, you are helping to keep people in jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment